Meet an IDS Employee: Ali Linthorst
Marketing & Communications Manager
It has been sometime since we have posted a Meet an IDS Employee! So I decided that I would introduce myself to our readers.
Ali Linthorst has been working for IDS for two years now. As Marketing & Communications Coordinator she handles all of the public relations, marketing and social media for IDS. Even though being here only two years Ali has learned a great deal about the mortgage industry and the professionals in it.
One of the favorite reasons why Ali likes working for IDS is the low key, fun, yet professional atmosphere that is always in the office. “There is never a dull moment in the office,” said Linthorst. “On top of that the people who work for IDS are incredible, smart and hard workers. We are always pushing one another to do better.”
Ali was married in August and recently adopted a chocolate lab boxer mix puppy named Nixon. Ali loves spending time hiking, snowboarding, playing soccer, traveling, camping and hanging out with her husband and puppy.
Here are some more interesting facts about Ali:
- She has four older sisters and one older brother; nine nieces and ten nephews; six brother-in-laws and five sister-in-laws making for one big happy family
- Her favorite food is Sushi hands down
- Something interesting about Ali is that she has lived in the same house in Park City, Utah her whole life until she went to college and got married. She broke her femur at age 11 while skiing with some friends on a snow day (Park City School Districts excuse to take a day off of school and ski)
- Favorite movie is Tommy Boy—it never fails to make her laugh no matter how many times she watches it
- As for her favorite quote there are several, especially movie quotes!
To learn more about our employees at IDS keep reading our blog!