Tuesday, April 22, 2014
IDS client-specific updates during the week of
April 14-18, 2014:
1. IDS Compliance made minor changes and made minor changes to the Rhode Island forms listed below to make them more like the ones located in RI Regulation 3:
• \State Docs\RI Counseling Notice and Certification.rtf
• \State Docs\RI HLPA Disclosure High-Cost Home Loan.rtf
• \State Docs\RI Prohibited Acts of Lenders and Loan Brokers.rtf
• \State Docs\RI Prohibited Acts of Lenders and Loan Brokers - High Cost Loans.rtf
• \State Docs\RI Tangible Net Benefit.rft
2. IDS Compliance added the following HFA program: Texas State Affordable Housing Corp – SAHC.
3. IDS Compliance has completed a rough draft of the IDS State Compliance Matrix that we will be making available soon to all IDS Customers.
4. IDS Compliance received positive feedback this week during a visit at headquarters from SOC 2 audit personnel.
Posted by Anonymous at 11:18 AM